Rules of Entry
- The Entrant, and the project if applicable, must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the category - see below.
- The judges reserve the right to reallocate submissions, which in their view, have been entered in the wrong or less appropriate category.
- The judges apply consistently high standards and may decide not to shortlist any entries in a category, or not to select a winner even if there are shortlisted entries.
- The Organisers reserve the right to retain copies of submissions for subsequent publication or exhibition in connection with the Awards.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding submissions.
- The judges' decision is final.
- Submissions or associated materials that require returning to the Entrant should be clearly marked as so and must be collected. Submissions cannot be kept and will be disposed of after 27 July 2018.
- Whilst every care will be taken in the storage of posted material, the Organisers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage. Valuable items are to be insured by the entrant Organisation
Click here to see the eligibility criteria.