Sponsored by ICDC
The winner is...
The judges liked the way this entry used interactive technology to fill a clear need, bringing buyers and sellers together in a specialist sector in a trustworthy way. They were also impressed by the speed at which the business had grown, registering over 3,500 tutors already.
First Tutors is the UK's leading online tutor-matching service. The first of its kind, First Tutors aims to provide access to the widest range of tutors across the UK and has registered over 3,500 tutors. This website has been recommended by The Good Schools Guide and appeared in the education, regional and national press.
- Flame Digital, Parkdean Holidays
- McCann-i, Vision Express Consumer Website
- Wilson & Cooke, Thomas Cook Sports Web Site
Last Year's winners
- The Best E-commerce project was won by Into Technology with IT247.com and IntoScape
- The Best E-commerce project B2C was won by Fluid Creativity with Fish Fanatics
- The Best Commercial Website project was won by Gorgeous Couture
An entry in this category can be any digital project with a direct commercial objective, for example a B2C or B2B website or e-commerce project, or a mobile content business. Entrants should demonstrate the business benefits of the project (for the commissioning business if the entrant is an agency), by generating more business or new business, or by optimizing parts of the business process. (Pure marketing websites and projects should be entered in the Best Digital Marketing and Brand Development category.)