Ampersand with Harvey Nichols: A success story of online luxury
The judges said
A finely-crafted digital experience which delivered real results for an established real-world brand
"Harvey Nichols was founded in 1831 and is today the UK’s premier fashion retailer, internationally renowned for the breadth and depth of its exclusive merchandise. Known also for its penchant for irreverent advertising, Harvey Nichols offers many of the world’s most prestigious brands across womenswear, menswear, accessories, beauty, food and wine. In April 2014, Harvey Nichols re-launched its website as part of a larger multichannel strategy, bringing new services and an improved shopping experience to its customers while continuing to communicate the well-known luxury feel and look of the brand."
- AHOY with Public Desire
- Ampersand with Harvey Nichols: A success story of online luxury
- Blueleaf with With Laura Ashely
- Code Computerlove with Hillarys - digital evolution delivers blinding results
- CTI Digital with A global ecommerce platform for McGraw-Hill Education
- First Internet with UX driven doorstep delivery website for Creamline Dairies
- Space 48 with Delivering Record Growth For Better Bathrooms
An entry in this category can be any digital project with a commercial objective and directed at consumers. For example a consumer-facing e-commerce app or website. Entrants should demonstrate the business benefits of the project (for the commissioning business if the entrant is an agency), by generating more business or new business, or by optimizing parts of the business process.
(Pure marketing websites and projects should be entered in the Best Digital Marketing Campaign or Best Digital Branding Campaign categories.)
2014 and before
Click here to see the history of the award for 2014 and before