Climb Creative with Where The Trade Buys
The judges said
A B2B site which does just what it says on the tin, providing cost-effective online buying for UK businesses
"The home of next day printing. Everything from business cards to outdoor banners and lots more. wherethetradebuys.com is your fully automated on-line print manager. "
- Blueprint Web Technologies with Bluewater Shopping Centre Retailer Communications Platform
- Climb Creative with Where The Trade Buys
- My Parcel Delivery with Granola
- OBI Property with OBI app
- Sun Hydraulics and atLarge with Sun Hydraulics Amp SetBlue
- TenSixTwo with Four-thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire?
An entry in this category can be any digital project with a commercial objective and directed at business customers. For example a business-facing e-commerce app or website. Entrants should demonstrate the business benefits of the project (for the commissioning business if the entrant is an agency), by generating more business or new business, or by optimizing parts of the business process.
(Pure marketing websites and projects should be entered in the Best Digital Marketing Campaign or Best Digital Branding Campaign categories.)
2014 and before
Best B2B E-Business Project is a new category in 2015. Along with Best B2C E-Business Project it replaces the Best E-business Project category.
Click here to see the full history of the award.
2014 award sponsored by KPMG
Space 48 with Charlotte Tilbury eCommerce Launch
The judges said
This was a really rich site, with everything you could want to help you choose and create your look. But in this category it’s the results that matter, and this site showed a dramatic improvement year-on-year to take the award.
"Charlotte Tilbury is a makeup artist who developed her own range of makeup after years of working in the fashion industry. Charlotte Tilbury’s team approached us at Ecommerce Expo in London in 2012 looking for a Magento Gold Partner to build, develop and host the site they had designed. We were tasked with creating a stylish and fully responsive website to coincide with the launch of Charlotte Tilbury’s new makeup range in Summer 2013. Despite only having 170 SKUs, the site was built on the Magento Enterprise platform due to its scalability, flexibility and custom features. "
- Fat Media Ltd with Pure Leisure Web Design and Development
- Label Media with The Courtyard Dairy eCommerce website
- MBNA Digital Team with MBNA Responsive Digital Design
- Shiny Development with iOS Dev Weekly
- Space 48 with Naylors Go Responsive
- Space 48 with Charlotte Tilbury eCommerce Launch
Click here to see winners from 2013 and before.