Big Chip 2015 is now open for entries
Entering the Big Chip Awards is a simple on-line process. You need to complete a few short entry screens giving your details, a description of the entry and a few words on why it should win.
The first two entries are free and subsequent entries cost £95.
In 2015 there are 20 categories open to entries from the North of England, see the eligibility criteria for more details
How to enter
When you click on the link above you will be asked to log in or create an account. Once logged in you can create and manage your submissions to the awards. As you work through the entry form for a submission you can go back to earlier pages. You don't have to submit immediately - you can log back into the site later and review or edit pending submissions until you are happy with them before you submit.
We have written a comprehensive guide to entering the awards, with a preview of the questions and tips on winning.
We recommend that you read this before entering.
The entry form will ask you how your entry satisfies the judges' criteria for the categories you are entering - click on the award categories in the list below to see these criteria. As in previous years there is a primary question (plus up to two supplementary questions) for each category you enter based on the criteria for the category. You have a 500 word allowance for answers to this question. We strongly recommend that you download the PDF guide to entering.
- Best B2C E-Business Project (new)
- Best B2B E-Business Project (new)
- Best Public Sector Project
- Best Not for Profit Project
- Best User Experience
- Best Use of Mobile
- Best Use of Visual Design
- Best Use of Content Marketing (new)
- Most Innovative Application of Technology
- Best Use of Animation
- Best Use of Search
- Best Use of Social
- Best Game
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign
- Best Digital Branding Campaign
- Little Chip Student Award
- Little Chip Placement/Apprentice Award
- Best Start-Up
- Best Freelancer/Micro Enterprise
- Big Chip Digital Agency Award
Entries to any of these categories will be eligible for two special awards chosen from shortlisted entries:
- Anthony Wilson Original Modern Award - chosen by special guest judge Neville Brody
- Grand Prix - the best of the best
If you have problems with the entry process, please contact the Big Chip team: email@example.com